Day 1: unlimited! cabbage soup, fruits (with the exception of bananas)
It’s June, many months have passed and many milestones acquired.
I have officially become Hot Mess. No amount of inspirational quotes can get someone out of this mess. It’s face head on, deal with shit, and move on, be better, be who you want to be.
In an attempt to make this happen, once again getting rid of facebook, shedding people who aren’t cool, trying to focus on getting myself to a place I can be proud of.
So It was Valentine’s Day, first one with the Babe. We decided to home-cook a meal: Ravioli with Vodka Sauce, everything from scratch. We also made a snack and desert, but since everything took so long we left desert for the day after. A true test of the relationship. Here’s the recipe:
January 2017 started off fucked up.
- The days I wasn’t scheduled for work, I would wake up between 2-4pm.
- I got drunk a lot
- I didn’t want to talk or see my friends
- Freaked out about job and career prospects as a recent graduate
- Left all social media. Kept gaining more and more weight amidst…
- …attempts to start eating healthy (cooking!) and
- Exercising (running) at least 30 mins
- Went to the doctors because I finally had Health Insurance
- Completed Jury Duty for the first time
- Updated resume, started to join The Job Market again
Everyone got a little sick and had to go to the hospital. First the cat, then my mom, then my sister. 2017 doesn’t promise to be a smooth year for anyone.
Still haven’t filmed or written anything, or really done much towards my Major Goals but for now it’s
February 2017, and I’m focusing on accomplishing 1 small thing a day, which they say is good for mental health. In light of that, “lastupdatedon” takes the stress of regular postings.
Until next time.