Wondering where Day 3 went? You’re at the right place. Of course nothing goes as planned, and as boring as the food was, so was writing posts about how boring the food was. Here’s an update since then.
My mom and I lasted 6 days. My friends came over, so they were eating paella and drinking and suddenly the diet didn’t make any sense anymore. Who am I? Why am I trying this diet out? Who is it really going to help? So I had a bowl and a few drinks and felt much better.
- I went from weighing 171 pounds to 164.6 pounds
- I made the boiled meat taste good! (recipe here)
- The day after the diet I drank soy sauce all day. Added too much salt to everything. Felt like I couldn’t get enough
- The day after that, I gained all the weight back, probably mostly in water weight
- It did help me get used to only eating when I was hungry
So there you have it. I’m never going to do this again.
End of the series. Go back to the beginning if you want.
Have you tried the cabbage soup diet? How did it go for you? Do you have any funny/desperate/successful diet stories? Let me know in the comments.