January 2017 started off fucked up.
- The days I wasn’t scheduled for work, I would wake up between 2-4pm.
- I got drunk a lot
- I didn’t want to talk or see my friends
- Freaked out about job and career prospects as a recent graduate
- Left all social media. Kept gaining more and more weight amidst…
- …attempts to start eating healthy (cooking!) and
- Exercising (running) at least 30 mins
- Went to the doctors because I finally had Health Insurance
- Completed Jury Duty for the first time
- Updated resume, started to join The Job Market again
Everyone got a little sick and had to go to the hospital. First the cat, then my mom, then my sister. 2017 doesn’t promise to be a smooth year for anyone.
Still haven’t filmed or written anything, or really done much towards my Major Goals but for now it’s
February 2017, and I’m focusing on accomplishing 1 small thing a day, which they say is good for mental health. In light of that, “lastupdatedon” takes the stress of regular postings.
Until next time.